What does my warranty cover?
Manufacturer warranty only covers purchases from Phiaton Authorized Resellers. Please check the Where to Buy page for a list of Authorized Resellers.
When you register your Phiaton™ product it is warranted against original defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Your warranty covers all parts and labor to restore your Phiaton product to proper operating condition during the warranty period. Shipping costs for returned products are not covered.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Your Phiaton™ product warranty does not cover the following:
- Minor imperfections in the product that otherwise meets design specifications, or imperfections that do not materially hamper product functionality.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or use that is not in compliance with product instructions.
- Damage or loss caused by lack of maintenance, accidents, fire, theft or misplacement, power surges, electronic viruses, or natural disasters.
- Damage caused by repairs or servicing not authorized by Phiaton™.
Phiaton™ Product Limited Warranty
Please read carefully. This agreement governs your purchase of products from phiaton corporation (“phiaton”). By purchasing and/or receiving a phiaton product, you are unconditionally agreeing to the warranty terms described below. This agreement applies to you unless you notify phiaton in writing of any disagreement with the warranty terms within 10 days following receipt of warranty, and return your product under conditions specified by either phiaton or phiaton reseller return policies, as applicable.
This Limited Warranty agreement (“Warranty”) is between you and Phiaton and applies to Phiaton branded products (“Products”) and services purchased, in the United States, by you from Phiaton or any of its subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates or a Phiaton authorized reseller, unless you enter into a separate written signed agreement with Phiaton.
- Term: The term of this Limited Warranty is one (1) year (the “Limited Warranty Period”). The Limited Warranty Period begins on the date of ORIGINAL purchase by the customer.
- Limited Warranty. Phiaton warrants that its Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the Limited Warranty Period. During this period, Phiaton will, at its option: (i) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product, (ii) repair the product or replace it with a comparable product, or (iii) refund the original purchase price for the product, LESS DEPRECIATION, upon its return. Replacement parts and products will be new, refurbished or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part, and warranteed for the remainder of the original warranty period.